Osteopathy Offers a Calm and Soothing Approach to Treating Children
The Calm and soothing approach of Osteopathy makes it ideally suitable for treating children, including newborn infants. Children may develop structural problems from various causes including:
- Difficulties during pregnancy or birth
- Childhood accidents and falls
Osteopathy treatment can assist in a wide variety of conditions.
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS, such as those affecting the correct mobility and function of the body’s framework, can lead to a range of problems. These may include:
- Postural – such as scoliosis
- Respiratory – such as asthma
- Manifestations of brain injury – such as cerebral palsy and spasticity
- Developmental – with delayed physical or intellectual progress, possibly triggering learning behavior difficulties
- Infections – such as ear and throat infections or urinary tract infections, which may be recurrent.
OSTEOPATHY can assist in the prevention of health problems, helping children to make a smooth transition into normal, healthy adulthood.
Osteopaths care for the child as a whole person. This holistic approach encompasses all functions and influences including the body, mind, emotions, and spirit.